That’s right, we are hiring! As part of our OIC International Jobs and Opportunities overhaul, we are on the lookout for open minded individuals to join our team at OIC International Philadelphia headquarters.
And if it suits you better; part of the on-field team in Africa.
Now, if we haven’t quite convinced you yet, let us tell you a little bit more about us and what sort of job roles we are looking to fill.
OIC International Jobs & Internships
OIC International (OICI) is a non-profit organization headquartered in the United States. Improving the quality of life of low-income, disadvantaged individuals since 1970, through the teaching of skills through provision training, business development, health and food programmes within the developing world. Giving the individuals enough knowledge they need to support themselves, their families and those around them.
Currently, with over 300 skilled members of the team, OIC is looking to expand their organization so that we can help better the future for more people, we are looking to scale the current team by adding more field and technical staff with expertise in following areas;
- Food Security
- Water and Sanitation
- Vocational Training & Job Creation
- Microenterprise Development
- Health and Nutrition
Recruiting for the OIC International Ghana Branch
A unique opportunity has arisen for anyone looking to make a difference with their skills and knowledge in the Finance field.
The role of the Regional Finance Officer works with the rest of the finance team to ensure compliance with OICI’s policies and procedures, with generally accepted accounting principles, donors’ financial reporting and regulatory requirements.
If you need some more specifics of the job role, what your day to day could look like as well as what else we do over at Ghana, then we have a great post about OIC International Ghana, letting you know all about it.
OIC International Business Centre
The main goal of OIC International Business Centre is to supply a trusted platform for all 57 member countries to the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) to start and sustain a long-term socio-economic partnership based on the utilisation of abundant resources each country possesses, more specifically, OICIBC aims to:
- Promote Investment Partnerships and opportunities between members of the OIC through the publications of the OIC today magazines and other equally opportunistic directories
- Establishing and maintaining links between business from various areas across the Muslim world to help initiate and the progression of long-term cooperation in both trade and social activities.
- Introducing successful business models based on the elements of the Islamic economy and its other major components, banking and finance.
- Close in on the gap between the OIC members countries and the rest of the world and help change the view of Islam from the poorly representation by the western mainstream media.
- Opening communication channels between government officials, business leaders and academic researchers to work closely and work together to come up with strategies to improve the overall system with their countries.
- Playing a significant role in the efforts to funny eliminate poverty and food security in the underdeveloped world, specifically OIC countries, providing those whom are underprivileged the means to lead a better life.